What We Do
The Hunley Group Difference
You want marketing to be tied to revenue growth. And you’d like to be able to measure the results, knowing with confidence which action and investments led to which outcomes. But you don’t have the capability resident, and you sure don’t have the time to learn it from scratch yourself.
That’s where you turn to the Hunley Group. We’ve built marketing organizations that excel at this; we can help you make it part of yours.
And we believe in teaching you to fish, not in handing you a fish. We’ll work to train your teams and embed new disciplines so our practices become your core competencies.
Lead generation: filling your sales pipeline
Sales’ core responsibility is building relationships to turn prospects into customers. They’re most productive when the spend their time selling, not prospecting. That’s achieved by serving a steady flow of qualified, sales-ready prospects up to them. We know just how to do that.
- List development and strategy
- Digital marketing & direct response programs
- Lead qualification processes
- Inside sales & call center design, team hiring, and training
Lead management: Making your sales pipeline perform
Leads have little value if they’re not effectively prosecuted. That means good sales process supported by appropriate tools.
- Sales process definition and optimization
- CRM implementation, optimization, and maintenance – deep expertise with Salesforce.com
- Lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Data hygiene – cleanup, process development, and maintenance
- Reporting, data harvesting, visual dashboards
Sending sales into battle warrants proper air support. Putting those tools together is part of the package we can bring.
- Proposal tools and product configurators
- Website development/optimization & collateral design
- Partner portals
Business Planning & Core Research
Before you design your market penetration approach, building a business case, understanding a market vertical, or exploring a channel may be needed. Hunley team members have built and executed many business plans, so we can help you:.
- Primary market research
- Voice of the customer capture & exploration of value propositions
- New product requirements definition
- Channel research and definition