Position: Salesforce Consultant
The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Crest Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We’re an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
- You will serve as a key team member on client projects. You will take part in:
- Business analysis and discovery
- Process design
- Requirements definition
- Project management and coordination
- Instance configuration tasks, including reporting, object and field creation and modification, validation rules, processes, workflows, approvals, page layouts, permissions, etc.
- Data management - data review, manipulation (imports/exports/transformation), data quality management
- You may serve as the key point of contact or outsourced Salesforce administrator for one or more existing clients, ensuring their requests and needs are captured and executed on
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working as either an internal Salesforce administrator, junior business analyst or consultant
- Current Salesforce Administrator certification required
- Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud or other certifications a plus
- Field Service Lightning Consultant certification is a plus
- CPQ specialist certification is a plus
- Einstein Analytics certification is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile or “modified-Agile” environment
- Understanding of data and data migration methodologies
- You should have contributed significantly to a new instance Salesforce implementation at least once, or have a participated in number of large-scale projects in existing Salesforce instances.
- Bachelors degree required
- At least one year of prior remote work experience
- Good communication skills; able to speak to business users in “layman’s language”
- (Politely) critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
- Synthesis: Able to interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews
- Calm - keeps an even keel and a steady hand
- High threshold for quality; turns in good product; able to create and follow solid test plans
- Candidates must have a dedicated home office with high-speed internet
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
At The Hunley Group we strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.