The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Crest Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We’re an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented bookkeeper to join our team. As a bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, reconciling accounts, managing payroll, conducting annual 401k reviews, and having familiarity with Salesforce.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records using QuickBooks.
- Record financial transactions, including vendor bills and payments, customer invoices and deposits, and accounting journal entries.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements, and resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Process payroll and maintain accurate employee records.
- Manage month-end closing process.
- Generate annual 1099’s.
- Assist with retirement plan administration.
- Work with all members of the Hunley team to support Salesforce data entry, record-keeping, and sending client invoices.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with clients and vendors to resolve accounting-related issues.
- Identify ways to increase productivity and improve quality.
- Assist with year-end audits and tax preparation.
- Ad-hoc analyses as requested by Controller and CFO.
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
At The Hunley Group we strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.