Position: Salesforce Technical Architect
The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Crest Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We’re an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
The successful candidate will be able to
- design the key technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems;
- work and direct the development team to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale;
- articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture.
- reduce the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle;
- share implementation best practices, and recommend solution alternatives.
- conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
- have support from the development and professional services teams.
Technical Architect Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Functional team to determine how best to implement solutions (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to software design, development, and integration.
- Provide estimates for proposed solutions
- Suggest best practices and solution alternatives
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce development team.
- Conducts design/code reviews
- Mentors resources and take on lead to expand overall capabilities of team
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform: - Expert platform knowledge
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration
- End to End Technical Solutions
- Play TA role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
At The Hunley Group we strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.