Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Hunley Group is a rapidly growing Salesforce Crest Cloud Alliance Partner based in Davidson, NC with an entirely virtual team spread across the country. We’re an exciting, fast-moving consultancy that is customer-focused, highly collaborative and values the contributions of our team. We have a reputation as both a great partner to our clients as well as a great place to work.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for managing ongoing talent acquisition efforts. You will be responsible for identifying potential team members and driving outreach to them to generate interest and get them into our pipeline. You’ll also manage other key aspects of the hiring pipeline. This position focuses on recruitment and staffing, coordinating events, training and development, and administrative tasks.
- Strategically recruit quality talent in various capacities as needed by existing and future demand
- Create and post open job positions, coordinate interviews and make hiring recommendations to management
- This role is primary outbound - finding & engaging candidates through outreach - but will involve assisting in managing the inbound flow of candidates applying to our postings
- Assist with onboarding new hires, as appropriate
- Build positive relationships and rapport with employees, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Track and assist with creating a positive work experience for all employees and contractors
- Work with the accounting department for administrative tasks.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel – minimal
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a similar role, preferably in the Salesforce ecosystem or agency recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to preserve confidential and sensitive customer and company information
- Experience in a professional services firm, preferably technology consulting services, a strong plus
- Solid research skills; able to find and build lists of target candidates
- Engaging personality; high EQ
- High comfort with cold-calling outreach; ability to hear “no” without batting an eye
- Good sales skills – able to package and position Hunley Group to candidates in a compelling way
- Proactive nature
- Very high comfort level with technology
Serious player interested in advancing your project execution skills while working at the cutting edge of the Salesforce ecosystem? Excited to work with a fast growing Salesforce Partner who will push you hard and help you grow? Let's talk.
At The Hunley Group we strive to cultivate a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, valued and that they belong. Diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Please include, along with your resume, a cover letter describing why you were attracted to this posting and why you believe you are a good fit.
Competitive compensation and benefits available.
Principals only - no agencies please.